If a property is connected to

If a property is connected to anglian water services mains drainage system, they are responsible for the sewers (the pipes that you share with neighbours) as well as any drains that are outside your property boundary drains that are within your premises are the responsibility of the property owner to repair and maintain. Enjoy upfront pricing with every job we do not carry out any work without your approval. If your gas.

Read more ...